The IR-H series is a small and lightweighthandheld Infrared thermometer with a clearviewfinder.
- High functional type [2-color type + single color wide range type] available.
- The InGaAs element is used to reduce influence of emissivity, high sensitivity and high accurate measurement.
- The digital display of measured value is displayed in the viewfinder and on the front panel.
- A target size of 20mm diameter can be measured at the distance of 4m.
- You can measure low temperature surface’s and compensate emissivity by connecting a K-type surface thermocouple.
- Long term measurement by one hand is made easy by its small size (W148 x H100 x D70mm) and light weight (about 350g).
- A maximum 500 data can be stored and replayed
- Math functions (maximum value, minimum value, average value, peak and delay)