The C015 series is adjacent measuring thermocouples designed for measurement of surface temperature of moving or rolling materials, such as heating rollers, press rollers and running sheets. The thermocouple has the built-in automatic correction circuit for the difference between surrounding air and actual temperature of an object. No emissivity compensation to an object surface like as radiation thermometers is necessary.
- Non-cotact measurement for lower temperature ranges
- Unique circuit for temperature correction
- Stability of measurement by stabilizing filter
- Affection free from emissivity
- Thermoelectric voltage of Type K thermocouple is applied as output.