- Mounted in the combustion chamber – approximately 1550° F.
- Endo gas, after it has been cooled, is connected to the probe to be measured
- The small gas sample is expelled into the combustion chamber and consumed
- The output from the Bazooka probe is connected to the controller
- Trim air / gas is introduced after the carburetor, before the mixing pump.
- Sidewall mounting allows for easy installation while the generator is operational.
- Probe longevity is extended because of the lower operating temperature
- Cermet coating of the probe sheath extends life.
- The coating reduces the catalytic effect between the methane and nickel.
- Probe is specifically designed for burnoff.
- 12-month warranty
- Direct replacement for “re-heat well” probes